Product: Avast Software Total Support Technical Support Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
When I renewed for $179 in November, they switched me to Avast Total Support which is only a text interface, and you have to really push them to get that. They want to work on your computer without your input or feedback. I'm not comfortable with that. During my...
Bob White

Thanks for your time in posting this. I knew I wasn't the only one. AVAST !! AHRRR, we are here to rip you off.

Product
Avast Software Total Support Technical Support
Reply to reviews

Avast Software Total Support Technical Support Review

1.9
Couldn't install avast virus prot. People worked on it for approx 13 hours... Lost Microsoft license, reloaded another (I assume) and the anti virus was installed. I noticed the windows office was 32 bit not 64 and the computer wouldn't shut down. I called again & within 5 minutes or so computer turned blue with a message "PC NEEDS TO BE RETIRED BOOT CONFIG DATA IS MISSING FILE:BCD"
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Avast Software Total Support Technical Support Review

1.4
Do NOT be fooled into purchasing "Total Support" like I was. I bought a product from this companry for $59.99 then had to purchase Total Support for $179.99 to get the first product installed. The company would NOT issue a refund to me upon complaint. Horrible company! Do not buy!
Privacy and Data Security