Avast Software Phone Numbers and Emails

Data Protection Officer
customerservice@avast.com
Is this your business?

Avast Software Customer Service Overview

• More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    51% phone 49% email
  • The best phone number to call Avast Software is 8443409251. 71% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 10 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Avast Software may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

1.9
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is Avast Software's Customer Service?

Chanah Tuu
Chanah Tuu
Feels Satisfied | Mar 21, 2024

I think that my problem was resolved! I’m waiting for my paiement back

Richard H Vxd
Richard H Vxd
Feels Neutral | Apr 21, 2023

Finally I was able to reach someone to assist me...BUT it took me several times to wade through the mess to actually talk with a real person....too long!

Loreli Pgm
Loreli Pgm
Feels Disappointed | Apr 11, 2023

It seems that Avast makes it as difficult as possible for a person to cancel autorenewal. That was my goal and I should have been able to do it online as promised by your website. However, the only cancel subscription that I saw was for exactly that; canceling a subscription. I object to your autorenewal policy and how difficult you make it to avoid.

Haelyn Kte
Haelyn Kte
Feels Disappointed | Mar 05, 2023

Sucks -12/0

BETTY W Lwb
BETTY W Lwb
Feels Disappointed | Jan 26, 2023

They issued a refund quickly

Beth O Zqq
Beth O Zqq
Feels Disappointed | Jan 19, 2023

bothered constantly to buy additional solfware. i cancelled avast denied that i did and charged me three seperate amounts. impossible to talk to a real person and i believe this is a scam operation

Summary of Avast Software Customer Service Calls

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Avast Software?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billng - urgent”
  • “Payment”
  • “Unauthorized paymen”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancellation”
  • “Cancellation and refund”
  • “Cancel current contract”

Refund Question:

• “Refund my money”
  • “I want a refund”
  • “Refund”

Account Question:

• “My account”
  • “Trouble with Avast subscription”
  • “Blue screen says ip is hacked”

Request for Information Question:

• “Request refund”
  • “Coverage questions”
  • “I have question about my account”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Not working?”
  • “Will not connect with my vpn”
  • “Setting up system”

Staff Question:

• “Service enquiry”
  • “Poor and confusing service”
  • “Add services”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I am having trouble with it, allowing me onto my Bank of America website to make payments”
  • “Blocking my online banking site”
  • “Unblock a website”

Cards Question:

• “Credit card purchase”
  • “You take Monety on m'y crédit card. There is a long Time i don't use avant avant afin. Hier toi cancel ?”
  • “Signed up for a avast on my iPhone with my Visa card shows it went through but when I use my avast app keeps saying I need to upgrade to monthly or yearly I took out the $19.99 yearly”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Returningg Alan's ca;ll`”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I've purchased avast anti virus but I've not received any confirmation or product id, and mainly I'm unable to turn on my pc”

Other Question:

• “Assistenza”
  • “Information”
  • “Purchase”

About

Related Companies

Gen Digital, LifeLock, CCleaner, AVG, Avira

Summary

AVAST Software company works in the security software industry. The company offers free antivirus software without constrains in terms of protection. AVAST secure software is suitable for such operational platforms as Windows, Mac and Android. The AVAST software performance is certified by AV-Comparatives, VB100, ICSA Labs, and West Coast Labs. Today AVAST Software Company covers 170,368,681 active devices around the globe. For individual PC users company offers three types of security software. They are Free Antivirus, Pro Antivirus, and Internet Security. Also company provides software products for corporate clients. These products are divided into three categories based on the amount of client's business: for Small or Home Office which consists of 1 200 PCs; for enterprises which internal computer network which consists of 5 1000 PCs; for IT Expert with special needs. One more company activity sphere is developing of the application that gives antivirus and tracking/control for mobiles.

Avast Software reviews and complaints

2.2
Mcafee
708 reviews
2.1
Do you have something to say about Avast Software? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup