Avast Software Phone Numbers and Emails

7% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Avast Software Customer Service?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unauthorized charge”
  • “Billing issue”
  • “Been charged money for no reason”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Unsubscribe”
  • “I cancelled and you still charged me!!!!I thought I canceled but still got built”
  • “Cancelled but was still charged”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund on software”
  • “Get refund”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Subscription”
  • “Not working”
  • “Can't connect to phone in antitheft”

Request for Information Question:

• “I need to know what my service covers”
  • “Bought vpn on phone, lost it , need to know how to get it on new phone”
  • “I have question about my account”

Account Question:

• “Lost passwords”
  • “Can't log in - every other computer without avast logs in easily”
  • “AVAST TOOK $63.74 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT AND I CANCELLED AVAST MONTHS AGO!!!!!”

Staff Question:

• “Poor and confusing service”
  • “Service enquiry”
  • “Add services”

Website/ Application Question:

• “I am having trouble with it, allowing me onto my Bank of America website to make payments”
  • “Blocking my online banking site”
  • “Unblock a website”

Cards Question:

• “Credit card purchase”
  • “You take Monety on m'y crédit card. There is a long Time i don't use avant avant afin. Hier toi cancel ?”
  • “Signed up for a avast on my iPhone with my Visa card shows it went through but when I use my avast app keeps saying I need to upgrade to monthly or yearly I took out the $19.99 yearly”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Returningg Alan's ca;ll`”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “I've purchased avast anti virus but I've not received any confirmation or product id, and mainly I'm unable to turn on my pc”

Other Question:

• “Continue anti”
  • “Avoid duplication of covet”
  • “Uninstalling Avast”

About

Avast Software Privacy Policy
VPN Privacy Policy. Please note that Avast Mobile Security now offers VPN as one of its features. As the world's most trusted antivirus software company, www.avast.com aim to defend The Client of Avast Software against threats in cyberspace. To do so, The Company may have to collect The Customer's personal data to provide The User of company services with the best weapons and the most up-to-date security. Website do not take The Client's trust for granted. Therefore, in Company's Privacy Policy, Website explain what www.avast.com do, how The Company do it, The User's choices, and how Avast Software may need The Customer's cooperation to help The Client stay safe. Website also do not mean information that has been "anonymized," either by removing or de-identifying all specific identifiers. Anonymous data is not personal data when the anonymization is irreversible. When Website refer to anonymous data, The Company mean data that cannot be reversed into personal data.
To read more: https://www.avast.com/privacy-policy
Avast Software Pros and Cons

Pros: Software works, Automatic virus removal, Promise of a refund, Free version very good, Seems to stop virus

Cons: Poor customer service, Fraudulent practices, Refusal to take any responsibility, No phone number for refunds, Ignore requests for refunds

Related Companies

AVG, CCleaner, Piriform, HideMyAss

Summary

AVAST Software company works in the security software industry. The company offers free antivirus software without constrains in terms of protection. AVAST secure software is suitable for such operational platforms as Windows, Mac and Android. The AVAST software performance is certified by AV-Comparatives, VB100, ICSA Labs, and West Coast Labs. Today AVAST Software Company covers 170,368,681 active devices around the globe. For individual PC users company offers three types of security software. They are Free Antivirus, Pro Antivirus, and Internet Security. Also company provides software products for corporate clients. These products are divided into three categories based on the amount of client's business: for Small or Home Office which consists of 1 200 PCs; for enterprises which internal computer network which consists of 5 1000 PCs; for IT Expert with special needs. One more company activity sphere is developing of the application that gives antivirus and tracking/control for mobiles.

Avast Software reviews and complaints

2.0
Mcafee
522 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Avast Software? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup