On 09/01/17, I upgraded my Avast from the free version to the $19.99 subscription.A month passed, then I started getting pop-ups stating that my protection was set to expire in "x" amount of days.

It also told me that I needed to register my purchase. I registered TWICE, yet kept getting pop-ups. A few days ago, it informed me that my protection had expired and I was unprotected. I contacted customer service and requested a refund for the remaining 10 1/2 months that I paid for.

They replied and informed me that because the 30 day satisfaction guarantee period had expired, they would not issue a refund.My advice is that if you choose Avast (which I will never do again), choose the free version because if you pay for added protection, you're going to get ripped off.

This reviewer shared experience about "didn't get what i paid for and customer service wouldn't issue a refund." and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $20. This person is overall dissatisfied with Avast Software. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avast Software.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Avast Software to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avast Software?

Comments