Cocoa, Florida
3.2

I have tried several times on line, and on the phone to cancel Avast Software, but was charged $69.99 anyways. I have,also, got the run-around for a refund.

I called 952-908-4089 long distance, and spoke for 12 mins. 8 secs., and do not know how much that costs. I am a senior citizen and feel like I have been cheated. This the Ref# the customer service gave me: #33906710000.

I do not know what else I can do to straighten this problem out. The product name is Avast Software Premier Antivirus.

Is there any one who can help me with this problem?

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Avast Software Cons: Bad customer service, Bad cancelling service.

• cancelled order

Comments

h.kitchener
#1208756

You do NOT need to pay for antivirus software. Avast offers a free version that works well for home computer users.

There are others also that offer a free version. Avast does not have good customer service in the first place and when you bought it the first time, you unwittingly signed up for automatic renewal.

Best cancel it out now before the same thing happens again. To ensure it does not next year, I suggest you cancel the credit card you gave them---I hope you didn't use a debit card---and get another from a different bank so Avast cannot charge you again next year even if you somehow succeed in cancelling it this year, etc.