Enfield, Maine
1.3
Privacy and Data Security

Called to get a refund that was taking out and they gave me a email address and it does not extist goo.gl/2Rou5n so u might as well say good bye to that money id say this company need to be checked into and reported they keep giving u the run around no one can give u the right answer...Hope no one else get suckered into this cause they will be in the same vote as the rest of us.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of avast software antivirus from Avast Software. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $42 and wants Avast Software to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refusal to take any responsibility. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avast Software for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avast Software?

Comments

Teletrac - Exploitive, Poor Service, Have absolutely no intention of providing a service. Intent on getting you in a legal pickle and extorting you for money. Teletrac "Where do I begin????? Every single complaint on this forum, is happening to me.Tbe term "Scam" comes to mind. I aquired their "service" on 11/19/2016. I told them I was..." Read more Avast Software - Unable to activate Avast Software "I have been running a free AVAST version on the PC concerned and, thus, forgot to activate my AVAST internet Security version in late 2015. But, nevertheless, the service was..." Read more Baanyan Software Services - Review in Software category  from Edison, New Jersey Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more Goggles4u - Not Good. Very Poor Quality Frames Goggles4u "I purchased 3 pair of glasses. Within 6 months 2 pair had broken frames. Now these aren't heavily worn or played sports in. They sit on my desk and get..." Read more We Clean Carpets - Didn’t even get the stains We Clean Carpets "I was quoted 100$ for my living room, master bedroom and a hallway. When arrived it came out to $140$ Because of an environment fee? And taxes. Got a call..." Read more Mypillow - Buyer Beware - Mattress Topper Mypillow "...I ordered the mattress topper and it arrived with a tear.The same day it arrived I sent customer service a photo, and also showed where part of the topper had..." Read more