Resolved
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

I have been running a free AVAST version on the PC concerned and, thus, forgot to activate my AVAST internet Security version in late 2015. But, nevertheless, the service was recently prolonged by another year.

Realising at the occasion that I had run the free version, I agreed to the prolongation, since I now plan to use the more professional program, But so far I did not succeed activating the new product. I got an order number and a password (see foto). But so far it is impossible to use them, i.e.

for a download. I could identify my order on avast.com/find-order - but that did not help me, since there was no way on that page to download and activate my order.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Avast Software and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about avast software internet security antivirus from Avast Software was availability of support Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avast Software.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Avast Software to other companies on our site.

Comments