Hello All,

Be warned that AVAST Tech Support for Business csutomers is virtually NON EXISTENT! I made the BIG mistake to buy their premier product (Avast EndPoint Protection Suite Plus) for twenty-one (21) PC Clients in my Windows based network environment. BE WARNED!!! DO NOT BUY AVAST PRODUCTS AND WASTE YOUR TIME!!

I made an inquiry to Avast on-line sales support team prior to purchasing the product. They lied to me by saying that the license would be valid from the date of installation, THIS IS A BLATANT LIE!

OK, so I learnt the hard way that the above comment is not true. I installed the Small Office Administration Console on my server and the product is EXTREMELY UNSTABLE!. The product keeps failing with "exception errors" and with "connection lost" errors. Attempts to reach tech support resulted in a vague response, via email ONLY, approximately 36 hours later. Submitting a ticket and updating the ticket is virtually useless as no person even responds. Now 48 hours later, I am still hanging high and dry without any kind of support and my PC Clients are still without antivirus support.

It is a sad day when software companies can take your money, provide a poor product, and then provide even poorer support. MAy have to file a lawsuit agains this company.

Just my thoughts.

Review about: Avast Software Antivirus.

Comments

I just got off the phone with support and all I can say is that they are lucky I don't have a CHOKE button on my phone!!!