Vast is giving me an "Unsafe Wi Fi" notice each time I open with Firefox.According to other online discussions, there is no way to stop this.

Does anyone know how to remove this? I have looked up many discussions of this and all seem hopeless. And I can find no way to contact this company. I have tried their customer service number in vain and I see no e mail address for their customer service.

Perhaps someone out there has had success in getting rid of this message.

If so, PLEASE add it to a discussion.There seem to be many out there that have downloaded their free software protection and who are now getting this annoying message.

This reviewer shared experience about "unable to remove message" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avast Software. The most disappointing about avast software antivirus from Avast Software was no customer service , but reviewer liked price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avast Software.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Avast Software to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avast Software?

Comments